Mr. Pollock is a forensic accountant with over 15 years of experience in public practice. His experience serving clients in diverse industries allows him to bring a unique perspective to each engagement. Mr. Pollock’s strong communication and leadership skills are valued by his clients along with his integrity and honesty.
Mr. Pollock began his career in the audit practice of an international accounting firm and later with a regional accounting firm. During this time, he led audit, review, and agreed upon procedures engagement of various clients including both private companies and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants operating in the manufacturing, retail, oil and gas, food and beverage, and technology industries. Mr. Pollock gained extensive experience in accounting, auditing, financial reporting and Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
Prior to joining F&H, Mr. Pollock was part of a boutique accounting and consulting firm where he focused on business valuation and litigation support. His business valuation and litigation support experience includes engagements involving business valuation issues, proper application of generally accepted accounting principles, financial fraud, computation of damages, solvency analysis, fraudulent transfers, and marital dissolution.
- Certified Public Accountant (Texas – CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Forensic Certified Public Accountant (FCPA)
- National Association of Certified Public Accountants (NACVA)
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (Dallas Chapter)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Forensic CPA Society